- Puppy swims
- Learn to swim
- Swim for mental stimulation and FUN!
- Geriatric swim program
- Athlete conditioning and cross training
- Weight loss
- Injury prevention and recovery
- Strengthening and management for tripods, and conditions such as dysplasia, cruciate issues,
arthritis, degenerative conditions
- Pre- and post-surgery strengthening – helps speed recovery time
- Pain relief (including swelling and stiffness)
- Mental stimulation for dogs on restricted activity
- Service Dogs fitness
Massage and Bodywork
Massage can improve circulation, enhance flexibility, and catch small issues before they become big problems. It contributes to improved performance, increased strength, and overall well-being and fitness. And of course, bodywork feels great! It’s calming and relaxing, and relieves stress. Just like for humans, massage eases those aching muscles that can so easily happen after strenuous work – or play! Carolyn is a certified Canine Massage Practitioner – for additional information, please see our website for Backstretch Equine and Canine Massage.
We are very proud to have Ruffwear gear available for sale. The flotation vests are a superior design with supportive buoyant panels that come right under the belly. We carry a limited stock, but can bring in anything you want in a short turnaround. There are also harnesses, boots, collars, leashes, toys, and a myriad of cool gear for you and your dog. Click on the logo to check out the Ruffwear catalogue!
Help Em Up Harnesses